Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Creative CASE

I love to watch videos from different Stampin' Up Demonstrators from around the world.
I would love to admit that when I CASE cards it's off of skill alone.
It is not...
Sometimes it's the accent! Stampin' Up has Demo's for all over the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, & Europe.
So if you Google a product, and the link happens to be a video...
Beware you may fall in love with the voice of the demonstrator.
I am guilty of stalking a few ladies.
 I recently came across this image on Google:
The center card resembled a request for cards using the Beautifully Baroque Stamp Bundle that my friends Cynthia wanted for Sarah's birthday party. 
So, taking one for the team... I watched this video over and over because 
#1 Lisa Brown has that southern accent you can't stop listening too. 
#2 She gave a tip that I first said oh heck no... 
Then I thought about the logic and decided I would try it and it works! 
What is that tip? 
You will have to look HERE to find it! 
I cannot be the only person that finds her voice intoxicating.
We West Coast Girls are at a disadvantage,
we are so excited to hear your voices that we forget to listen to our own. I am thankful for Google and the power of searching by stamp sets.  
It helped me come up with multiple samples.
I am off to complete a few more!
 
Here are my CASE's of the above card:
The picture quality is a little off.. putting my light box together today.
 
CASE #2
Note the big white button... Sarah really wants to play with the Polymer clay molds and especially the buttons. So I offered either one as an embellishment for the card.
 
Supplies used to make this CASE were:
Whisper White Cardstock, Island Indigo Cardstock, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Beautifully Baroque Stamp (It comes as a bundle and you can save 15%) Island Indigo Stampin' Pad, Island Indigo Chevron Ribbon, Deco Label Framlits, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Island Indigo Stampin' Write Marker (I used to color the polymer clay flower) Polymer Clay Molds, Polymer Clay and Glue Dots.
 

Have a great day,
Cary
XXXOOO

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cary! You are so sweet and I am extremely flattered! Thank you for watching my video and for enjoying my southern draaawwwlll! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete