Monday, March 31, 2014

A Quick Thank You

Can we ever thank people enough for all they do for us?
Big things, little things, and things we never knew we needed.
I recently had someone tell me they appreciated me...
The words went in my ears like a favorite song...
And stick around whenever that person comes to mind!
I really believe that when you have a chance to let someone know how much they mean...
you should say it.
Life is so short!
So my favorite card of all to create is a Thank You!
I really am thankful for you my customers that share your lives, friends, and families with me.

Here is a sample of a card I whipped up really quick with a Stampin' Up Notecard:
I used the Mosaic Madness Stamp Set..
I CASE'd the card from HERE!
This particular card was a pre made card I gave out at Sarah's party last week....
I was thankful they chose me to spend the day with on her special day.
There are many others out there that do what I do but they chose me and I am forever grateful! 

Supplies used to make this Thank You card were:
Stampin' Up Notecards, Whisper White Cardstock, Mosaic Madness Stamp Set, Mosaic Punch, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Island Indigo Stampin' Pad, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Pad, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Pad, and Strawberry Slush Stampin' Pad.

Happy Monday! 
Cary
XXXOOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment