Saturday, March 15, 2014

Birthday Gag...

So I missed a couple birthdays this week... 
So I thought the belated wishes should be funny.
This is also bringing my adventures in Giggle Greetings and my Booking Gifts to an end.
You will have to come to a workshop, party or open house to check out the booking gifts!
Or Book a Party, Workshop, Buffet, or play date to have these gifts travel to you!
 
Here is a CASE:
I found the image on Google but the link went to another demo's webpage without a direct link... that stinks!  So I took a little initiative and made my own CASE.
 
Supplies used to make this CASE were:
Very Vanilla Cardstock, Modern Medley Designer Series Paper, Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Stazon, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Basic Grey Stampin' Pad, Blender Pen, Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker.
 
Off to start sending off cards!
Happy Belated Birthday!
Cary
XXXOOO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment