Friday, March 14, 2014

Did You Say Cheese?

Each year most of us avoid two things....
Birthdays & Photos!

There are some people..
You know who you are...
That age beautifully, and are photogenic.

I believe I am neither.. 
I am young at heart...
But very bad at taking pictures.
Somehow I always look like my mouth is full.
Or... I have six chins.  
I really do, so the camera is not lying.

It is all fun and games until it is someone's birthday!
So relish these celebrations... 
Life is short.
Hang out with the people that bring the good out in you..
Avoid the negative people. 
As we age they circle and want to help us go down the path of negativity...
 Run... Far... Far.. Away!

What cures the above?
For me it's a stamping day.
A day where I spend time with the people that make me a better me.

So enjoy your day!

Enjoy this CASE I found on Pinterest:
Supplies used to make this CASE:
Daffodil Delight Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2"Circle Punch, Stazon, Giggle Greetings, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker and a sponge.

I have a few months until my birthday... 
Going to grab a few girlfriends and work in my birthday pose!

If you can't say cheese and look good, then grab a piece of cheese and a glass of wine and enjoy!
Cary
XXXOOO

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love the swiss cheese background. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete