Sunday, March 16, 2014

Life Doesn't Have To Be Perfect

So my kids had Friday off from school... Which meant three sets of idle hands ( technically five, I babysat Max & KK came over for the day).  We started at Johnny's Donuts... Then headed to Cafe Art to make gifts for parents. Had lunch at the Copper Skillet and home for a nap... For Max that is.
The girls wanted to make cards and they picked this CASE off of a pin on Pinterest... They found it via Google but the pin dead ends.. No link to a blog. My apologies so if this is your original... Send me your link and I will divert traffic!

The card the girls made while Max napped was:
Supplies to make their card are:
Pistachio Pudding Cardstock, Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock, Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper(SAB 2014 product I earned with a $50 purchase), Perfectly Penned Stamp Set, Basic Black , White Embossing Powder, Versamark, my Stampin' Heat and Emboss Tool, and Dimensionals.

The girls made 12 cards... And donated them into my charity box.  The box I sell cards from and donate 100% of e proceed's to the Dublin/San Ramon Women's Club.

If you would like to come play with me I would love to see what stamp set you would pick.
I love to create, CASE, and inspire!

Blessings,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment