Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Play Date at the Murchie's

I really enjoy when my friends and customers share what they have been working on. So when Jeanne started posting pictures of her new background color technique I had to learn how she did it. I also was wanting to feel more comfortable using my heat tool for embossing. When I arrived Jeanne had precut our paper, laid out the tools and encouraged me to dig in! I was very excited to use my Trefoil Cross Stamp and she showed me secrets on how to make it pop!
When I first arrived Jim was in the garage, and to my delight it was in my honor... Look what he made me:
His handy wooden stand held the heat/emboss gun still so I could quickly emboss without warping the paper as I had been in the past. Thank you so much!

Here are a few of Jeanne's cards:



Here are mine:



If you would like to learn more about this technique or want a special play date to share your skills with me, or for us to play together give me a call! I would love to help you learn, enjoy, and use all your stamping products... I love to see and share your talents!

Blessings,
Cary
XXXOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment