Monday, March 10, 2014

Once In A Lifetime....

You meet someone who changes everything...
Who helped you start your stamping hobby, addiction, career?
I had stamped but not very seriously until I met Leslie Wright.
She attended Beverlee's Super Stampers group one night a month.
It took one invitation and I was hooked...
The group allowed me to join them
and each month I felt amazing as I brought home three beautiful cards
 inspired and engineered by Beverlee
but altered and completed by ME! 

Soon I hosted my own show, which was during Sale-A-Bration...
I earned so much FREE...
I felt like I won the lottery!

From there Beverlee helped me out supporting my new hobby by allowing me to join her team.
 No pressure, just 20% off my personal orders
and when I was ready she would help me begin using it as a business.  

Stampin' Up has introduced me to many friends and most are like family...
Beverlee warned me about that but it never ceases to amaze me
 how we are all attracted to serving God, our country, our families and our communities.
 Through all of my branches that center me...
There is a Stampin' sister! 


So just as a CASE continues to grow and change with each persons adjustments and tweaks...
So does our relationship with Stampin' Up.  
There is that set you will never let go of...
The paper you buy so much of...
You will never run out of...
the card that you continue to CASE...
and the love you send with each handmade card...
All inspired from that one person, friend or stamping sister!

Here is my latest and last Booking Gift Sample from the See Ya Later Samp Set:
It was a CASE.. Altered and tweaked due to my Piles of Possibilities that I will continue to use.
Supplies used to make this CASE were:
Very Vanilla Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Garden Green Cardstock, Modern Medley DSP, Stazon, Flower Shop Bundle, Secret Garden Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Victoria Lace, Pearls, and retired flower ribbon (my last three buds).


Have a great Monday!
Cary 
XXXOOO
  

1 comment:

  1. Completely agree! If it wasn't for Stampin' Up! I wouldn't have meet a beautiful and caring friend like you or had the pleasure of meeting your wonderful family who has spoiled Caleb with friendship. ;0)

    ReplyDelete