Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Piggiepigpigs

My daughter Gabriella is a proud owner of Hobbes the Guinea Pig.  
Her obsession includes asking us daily for:
more pigs,
a larger cage,
for new toys,
fresh hay,
snacks,
and to listen as the sounds Hobbes makes. 
 
Here is a photo of these two trouble makers:
 
Gabriella is always looking online and researching as much as she can to keep the above discussions on the hearts and minds of all around her.
This past weekend as Gabriella was watching YouTube and planning out her next movie starring Hobbes... she tuned into a You Tube channel called piggiepigpigs...  there is an official webpage too!
Anyways... Gabriella starts screaming "MOM... MOM... MOM... MOM".
I ran into the room and we found that Laura, the Piggiepigpigs owner does Stampin' UP!
 
Here is an image of her cards:
Mind you they are screen shots from my cell phone.. but you can tune in and check her out too!
 
So I was inspired to make a card... not holiday related like the ones Gabriella found... but a pig card:
 Yes, I know a pig and a guinea pig are not related...
 but the inspiration went crazier than I imagined!
Supplies used to make the piggie CASE card were:
Whisper White Cardstock,
Basic Black Cardstock,
Gumball Green Cardstock,
Strawberry Slush Cardstock,
In Color Paper Stack,
Strawberry Slush Stampin' Pad,
Fringe Scissors,
Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set,
Bitty Banner Framelits,
2 1/2" Circle Punch,
1 3/8" Circle Punch,
3/4" Circle Punch,
Owl Builder Punch,
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch,
Subtles Candy Dots,
Rhinestones,
and Stampin' Dimensionals.

I better go clean my pig pen...
I mean my Stamp Area!

Blessings,
Cary
XXXOOO

1 comment:

  1. Super cute post, oink! Or whatever sound your pig make, lol.

    ReplyDelete