Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sarah's 30th Birthday Party Favors

This Saturday I will be traveling to Ripon to celebrate my friend Cynthia's daughters 30th birthday! 
We are super excited to spoil her for the day. Sarah picked Quatrefancy Designer Series Paper as her color scheme and her mother and I have been creating items from there!

First items completed were party favors:
I CASE'd the SEE's Candy Lollipop from a gift I received from Lorraine last fall.
I CASE'd the Altered Coffee Cup from a project I did with Beverlee and my downline last September.

I have a few more items up my sleeve...so tune in tomorrow!

Would you like to have a Stampin' Birthday Party?
You pick the stamp sets, paper colors, and the amount of people you want to invite and I will custom design a party just for you!

Have a great day!
Cary
XXXOOO  

1 comment: