Wednesday, March 12, 2014

You Did It!

A few of the Deputies are promoting to Sergeant this next week!
So I made a few cards for the hubby to hand out to his buddies!
Silly thing is... I never imagined this card being masculine... 
But working through my pile of possibilities brought me to here.
So we will have to see how a feminine card is CASE'd later!

Supplies for this original:
Not Quite Navy Cardstock(Retired), Very Vanilla Cardstock, Crumb Cake Cardstock, Early Espresso Cardstock, Epic Day Washi Tape, Giggle Greetings Stamp Set, Eary Espresso Stampin' Pad, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, Natural Chevron Ribbon, Linen Thread,  Brights Candy Dots, Brights Designer Buttons, Naturals Designer Buttons, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Window Frame Framelits, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Paper piercing Tool.


Congrats to their promotions...
Plus a little less in my pile of possibilities.. 
So congrats to me!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment