Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bundle Me Baby... Baby Wilson

Good Morning Baby Mama's!
I am super excited because there are some lil gals coming soon!
I love babies!
You all know that I love the smell of a baby head.
Some dear friends/ families,
that have had quite the journey to these babies...
are about to burst!
 
My most favorite item to give to new parents is a
Hand Sewn and made with love by a great friend Darlene.
She has a wonderful ETSY site where she sells her custom, minky, luxurious, blankets.
She always has some trendy styles ready for welcoming a lil bundle of love.
But you can design your own too!
 
Here is the blankie I picked out for Baby Wilson:
 
She arrives soon...
So I must deliver this right away!
 
Now... here is the best part...
Check out my lil girl card CASE:
 
Mine is a little bit different as Carrie chose Grey and Pink in her Nursery.
 
 Supplies I used to make this CASE were:
Smokey Slate Cardstock,
Blushing Bride Cardstock,
Very Vanilla Cardstock,
Smokey Slate Stampin' Pad,
Blushing Bride Stampin' Pad,
Baby We've Grown Stamp Set,
Mosaic Madness Stamp Set,
Natural Chevron Ribbon,
Linen Thread,
Neutrals buttons,
Silver Fancy Foil Velum,
Banner Framelits,
Crumb Cake Core'dinations Paper,
Smokey Slate Core'dinations Paper,
Stampin' Dimensionals
&
SNAIL!

Hope you enjoy todays CASE!
I am off to make another!
I LOVE BABIES!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment