Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Chalk Talk... Annual Catty Challenge Set #3

Chalk Talk is one of my favorite stamp sets
from this Annual Catty...
I love the versatility, the coordinating Framelits
and the hundreds of samples I found to CASE online!
Chalk Talk is found on page 12 of your catalog.
Chalk Talk 130634
Price: $18.95

Here is my CASE:
Supplies used to make this CASE were:
Crumb Cake Cardstock, Retired Not Quite Navy Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Chalk Talk Stamp Set, Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set, Chalk Talk Framelits, Naturals Trim Ribbon, Real Red Stampin Pad, Crumb Cake Stampin Pad, Soft Suede Stampin Pad, Small Heart Punch, Linen Thread and Neutrals Buttons (soft suede).
 
I can never have enough Thank You cards,
thanks to Brian I can now have a few masculine cards!
 
Have a great day!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment