Monday, April 7, 2014

Good Monday Morning!

I was looking at my planner,
my Pinterest Wish Lists,
and through the current 2013-2014Annual Catty...
I have so many cards I have not completed.
This situation must be fixed now!
My goal is to play with every stamp set I own before the new 2014-2015Annual Catty breaks! 
June is not that far away...
I am super excited to see what is new!

What does this mean for you?
Well I challenge you to join me!
Send me pictures of your cards/projects you have made with current stamp sets and help me out!
I will reward you with points towards your Polk Dot Post Card Rewards, and a special gift from me!
 
To start my journey off right I am going to play with:
Cycle Celebration 130273
Price: $16.95

 Cycle Celebration in on page 10 of the Catty.
I am going to CASE a simple card I found HERE:
CASE #1

CASE #2

CASE#3

CASE#4
 
 
Supplies used to complete my CASE's were:
Strawberry Slush Cardstock,
Whisper White Cardstock,
Basic Grey Cardstock,
Basic Grey Stampin' Pad,
Stazon,
Cycle Celebration Stamp Set,
Gingham Garden Washi Tape,
Itty Bitty Punch Set,
Brights Candy Dots,
Strawberry Slush Ribbon.





No comments:

Post a Comment