Friday, April 25, 2014

I'm Here For You

Yesterday, my wonderful friend and customer Jeanne
 sent me a beautiful card along with her order.  
I love this technique that she taught me and this is my favorite card:
Jeanne uses a wonderful sponging technique that she embossed on top of.
Then she layered it with the rose colored paper...
I love it!
Jeanne is always there for me when I need help learning a new technique
or when I want to play with a stamp set that I feel I am neglecting.

Since, the hubby is a day sleeper I opted out of the embossing.
I used the same stamp set, and a different sentiment.
Can you tell that I am crushing on Blushing Bride this week...
So here is my CASE of Jeanne's card:
Supplies used to make this card are: Blushing Bride Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Crumb Cake Cardstock, Mosaic Madness Stamp Set, Blooming With Kindness Stamp Set, Scallop Oval Punch, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, and Basic Pearls.
 

I am here for you to help guide you, supply you, inspire you and to CASE you!
Have a great Thursday!
Cary
XXXOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment