Saturday, April 26, 2014

Itty Bitty Banner CASE

I am very excited to catch up on my annual catty card challenge... I had spring fever last week and missed posting some cards...
Here is a CASE that is utilizing my pile of possibilities (scraps), a retiring stamp set, and a set that can add sentiment to many cards:
Bitty Banners is located on page 30 of the 2013/14 Annual Catty.
Itty Bitty Banners Clear-Mount Stamp Set 126257
Price: $11.95
It has matching Framelits... 
Bitty Banners Framelits Die 129267
Price: $14.95
 
And if I was going to use one matching set I needed to use another so then I decided to use the retiring Secret Garden Stamp Set located on page 94:
Secret Garden Clear-Mount Stamp Set 129144
Price: $18.95

and its matching Framelits:
Secret Garden Framelits Dies 129372
Price: $24.95

Just a quick little card to wish somebody special a bright and happy birthday!

Enjoy your day!
Cary
XXXOOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment