Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lots of Thanks CASE

I have said it before and I will say it again!
Thank YOU! THANK You! ThAnK yOu!
 
There is a stamp set that helps me complete my long list of thanks:
Lot's of Thanks:
 

Lots Of Thanks Clear-Mount Stamp Set 129690
Price: $16.95

  Here is the CASE I made, inspired from this card.
She was not lying when she said how quickly the card comes together. 
This card also uses the Mosaic Madness Bundle:
Mosaic Madness Clear Bundle 132733
Price: $29.50
Supplies used to make this CASE were:
Pool Party Cardstock,
Whisper White Cardstock,
Strawberry Slush Cardstock,
Quatrefancy Designer Series Paper, 
Mosaic Punch, 
Itty Bitty Punch Pack,
And Rhinestones.

If you like this CASE and want to make some of your own...
Join me Sunday, April 27th,
For my Open House, 
Drop in from noon- 8pm. 
I will have a few samples for you to enjoy and you can bring your current project to work on. 
It's FREE to attend, and use my tools, stamps and ideas.
(I have consumables to purchase if you need them)
RSVP for a special handmade gift, bring a friend and you both get to make my over the top card!

Have a great day!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment