Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Make A Wish ~ Annual Catty Card Challenge #2

Good Tuesday Morning!
You know I like to double post,
so today I hope you enjoyed the Weekly Deals and...
Here is the Annual Catty Stamp Set Challenge CASE #2.

Today's stamp set is located on page 11,
Make A Wish:
Make A Wish Clear-Mount Stamp Set 129222
Price: $17.95

The CASE came from Pinterest... and led to HERE.

Note that I am still clearing out my pile of possibilities so I CASE'd it my way: 
Supplies used to complete this CASE were:
Soft Suede Cardstock, Retired Not QuiteNavy Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Make A Wish Stamp Set, Burlap Ribbon, Deco Label Framelits, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, Hardwood Background Stamp.

Enjoy this masculine inspired card!
Cary
XXXOOO

1 comment:

  1. What a great guy card, like you choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete