Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mixed Bunch CASE

Well... I have hit a blank...
I wanted to CASE this Pin on Pinterest.
But I could not recall what stamp set this is.
In the back ground I kept hearing "pick me... Pick me... PICK ME!"
so the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set took over my CASE.
I just love velum. Stamping on velum can be tricky so I turned it around because I used The Whisper White Stampin' Pad not White Stazon... And it could smudge. I think it turned out really clear and I layered it on top of an Early Espresso Blossom Punch Layer too. I am making these cards for a friend that requested four cards to send off to four of her friends. Shirley is going to pass the love on.

You know I am trying to use one stamp set a day for my Annual Catty Challenge. 
Mixed Bunch is a Stamp set that is not retiring!!! Yay! It is in both catalogs!
 
Mixed Bunch - Clear-Mount Stamp 125537
Price: $21.95


Sadly, large Rhinestones, the Secret Garden Frameltis, and Summer Starfruit Cardstock is retiring. 
Check out the Retired List Here.  Shop for all your favorites before they are GONE!
Never fear, the NEW 2014/2015 Annual Catty is almost here...
With wonderful replacements and complimentary products.
The Hardwood Background Stamp Set will still be here too!

I hope you know I am always Thinking of You and I will see you tomorrow.. To let you know the names of the new product Stampin' Up let's me preorder!

Love, 
Cary
XXXOOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment