Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pennant Parade Challenge Card

Good Morning!
Everywhere I looked the samples using Pennant Parade were so fun and festive!  
Pennant Parade - Clear-Mount Stamp 122742
Price: $16.95
I found many holiday cards on Pinterest and was inspired by to make this card.  
Here is my CASE using the Pennant Parade Stamp set found on page 18 of the Annual Catty.

Supplies used to design this CASE were:
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Gumball Green Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Gumball Green Stampin Pad, Cherry Cobbler Stampin Pad, Early Espresso Stampin Pad, Regal's Candy Dots, Gumball Green Stitched Ribbon, and the Pennant Parade Stamp Set.

June will be here soon and it's never too early to think about your holiday cards!

Wish Big,
Cary
XXXOOO

** Join me on my Annual Catty Challenge and receive a handmade gift from me! Email me your photos to share**

No comments:

Post a Comment