Monday, April 28, 2014

Wish Big Sarah!

There are a few people in my Stampin' family that are in need of recognition...
Sarah is one of them.
She is a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, friend and super mom!
She has a sense of grace that spills over into your heart with every encounter.
This past month was her birthday...
Sadly, I was not able to see her on her special day.
 
No worries!
Lorraine and I planned to see Sarah today
and journey to the Stampin' Up Catalog Premiere.
Sarah is going to be surprised as we have planned
a few special things to celebrate her day!

Here is a card I CASE'd for her birthday:
I hope she likes it... 
Every card she makes is beautiful!
I CASE'd this card from HERE.
Supplies used to make this card are:
Crumb Cake Envelope,
Whisper White Cardstock,
Crumb Cake Cardstock, 
Fresh Prints DSP Stack,
A Dozen Thoughts Stamo Set, 
 Potpouri Stamp Set,
So Very Grateful Stamp Set,
Envelope Liner Framelits,
Deco Label Framelits,
Blender Pen,
Coastal Cabana Stampin' Pad,
Soft Suede Stampin' Pad,
Crumb Cake Stampin' Pad,
A few Pearl's.

I am super excited to spend the day with Sarah and Lorraine today...
I will tell you all about the 2014/2015 Catalog Premire Party tomorrow!

Have a great day,
Cary
XXXOOO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment