Monday, May 19, 2014

Imprint's New Catty Card Creation Day Results

Yesterday, there was so much laughter, fun, and stamping going on in Beverlee's workshop.
Our energy and excitement over the new products was so intoxicating
a few of us may have been impaired enough to linger and complete just a few more cards.
The room was not lacking in talent, inspiration or original ideas for me to CASE for your enjoyment.

Here is a Beverlee original:

I will play with it more today... She used the NEW Lost Lagoon In Color, the NEW Traveler Stamp Set and the Postage Due Stamp Set....you cannot tell the detailing this photo... But we also stamped onto a doily, and used the Simply Scored Tool to add lines at the bottom of the card.  A simple elegant card that made me see the Traveler set in a feminine light... As I only saw it masculine.  You can always count on Beverlee to have a new perspective on many things... Follow Beverlee HERE to see her charming journey.

I will highlight a few more goodies I stamped through the week...
Let's just say I am excited to share this NEW catalog with YOU!
If you want to join me this weekend for my Open House on Sunday
to create your very own Work of Art Pile... hint! Hint! Hint!
RSVP to me so I can reserve your spot at my stamping table
and poolside as the hubby's promises to BBQ some good food for us
to enjoy this Memorial Weekend.

Hope to see you,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment