Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 2014 My Paper Pumpkin Kit

Wow, I have to say this kit is masculine and simple. Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday rolled into a box set perfect for your Dad, Bro or Son.
Here are my samples:
I made four full sized cards ...
And...
Two 3x3 cards! 
So much fun!





I really enjoy my monthly party in a box... the feeling you get when you see that bright orange box in your mailbox, breaking the seal, gently I tear the tissue paper and unwrap the new project and all the directions and supplies needed to complete the project are all included.  I just grab my SNAIL and get to work.  My Paper Pumpkin kits have traveled with me to work, meetings and jury duty.  I am never disappointed and always find a person to gift with my talents... AKA... Stampin' Up's tools to make me look good!

Enjoy your day, I am off to play!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment