Monday, May 12, 2014

Mustache CASE

Here is a CASE I found on accident while looking through card ideas. 
Crystal, from Stampin' on Rood Farm has some very creative ideas.
She had made her original for April Fool's Day!
I just love it..
I altered it by embossing the eyebrows and the "stash".
I also used bigger lenses and an oval for the nose. 
Why on earth am I so distracted by mustaches? 
Well, my hubby, a law enforcement officer is growing out his 'stash' for "Mustache May".
His team will shave on June 1st...
It's a long standing tradition where at the end
if anyone has pre-trimmed or completely removed their 'stash' they have to
make a larger donation to charity. 
(TEAM WRIGHT)
I cannot wait to see how his team holds out.
The hubby ordered a lot of these glasses:
 
for the team to wear to tease the one person on earth that is hairier than him.
Always finding time for jokes... 
Keeps the team stress free and focused when they have to be! 
But here is a reason YOU should like the 'stash'....
Stampin' Up is offering a framelit in the New 2014/2015 Annual Catalog...
It is available June 2nd!
It is on the top of my list to order!
It will be so much fun!
Do you want to hear a silly one liner that my goofball Mackenzie used yesterday? 
She said to her father at church (which made our whole row burst out in laughter)
"Dad, I mustache you a question? But since we are about to pray... I will shave it for later!"
Seriously, tears roll, and I know The Lord was smiling too...
The way he loves is amazing!   

Supplies used to make this card:
Something to Say Stamp Set, Basic Black Cardstock, Marina Mist Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Blushing Bride Cardstock, Circle Framelits, Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, and my chalk pen. I used scrap paper.. and Crystal lists all the supplies she used on her blog too! Enjoy!
 
I know I have been MIA!
I know I fell of my own blog challenge... of using all my older stamp sets.
I cannot lie...
I took a week off to play with my daycare kids.
(Rockin' Jump, trips to Central Park, Casper's & the dogs park) 
and organize my retiring Stampin' Up product.
I was very sad to see most of it go...
Then Thursday my preorder products arrived! 
I dropped the old stamp sets... and played with the new.
Like all new toys, there was much attention spent on them!
Oh my goodness, I am in love! 
I have a few new sets to share right away...
And all of the sets blend beautifully with current product. 
So I am back with a new sense of urgency to share what I love!
I love Stampin' Up!
I hope you do too!
 
Stampinly,
Cary
XXXOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment