Saturday, May 17, 2014

Oh SNAP!

Three things to share today:
  1. I love the Hip Notes Stamp Set.
  2. I cannot wait for you to see all the goodies inside the New 2014/2015 Annual Catalog!
  3. This NEW stamp set "Traveler" available for you on June 2... is so cute!


The Hip Notes Stamp Set is going to carryover from the Occasions Mini to the New Annual Catalog:
Hip Notes 133504
Price: $11.95

I am thrilled with all the carryover, and how it can all work together. It makes me feel like the investment I make into my Stampin' Up products and the time invested is well worth my hard earned money! Many stamp sets blend together with little effort... and if you use your imagination there are more than that!
 
Here is a SNEAK PEEK:
It is a card that uses a NEW stamp set available on June 2!

Here is another Sneak Peek:
 
Want to see more? Tune in this next week for more sneak peeks!
 
I'm off to celebrate the new CFWC President!
 
Love ya,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment