Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Talent Auction Thank You

Here is a Thank You Card I made today
to thank the ladies for all the hard work
raising over $5,600 for the Talent Auction.
 
Supplies Used:
Sweet Saying's Cards and Envelopes (retired)
Strawberry Slush Stampin Pad,
Coastal Cabana Stampin' Pad,
Work of Art Stamp Set (coming June 2nd),
Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set,
Bermuda Bay Core'dinations Paper,
Large Rhinestone
 
I really am happy how quickly this card rolled into a quick thank you!
The GFWC Dublin/San Ramon Women's Club
is an organization I belong to
that supports our local communities.
We get together every year
to share our 'talents'
and raise money to
offset our administration budget.
This ensures that all funds raised
go straight to
the charities
we support!
 
The ladies are always so creative, supportive and generous!
 
If you would like to join me...
I would love to take you
to an upcoming event, meeting or social soon!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment