Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thanks, Lorraine for the Work of Art CASE

I know you think you have heard way too much about the Work of Art Stamp set 
and you want to have it in your hot little hands.
After you see how easy this card was to make you will join me in loving it and bragging about it too!

I know Lorraine CASE'd this card... so I apologize for not giving 100%credit...
HERE is one option to compare her card to.

I forgot to stamp off as Lorraine had directions on the back of her sample.
But I think it looked just as nice.

Supplies Used: Strawberry Slush Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Work of Art Stamp Set, Strawberry Slush Stampin' Pad, Blushing Bride Stampin' Pad, Baked Brown Sugar Stampin' Pad, Gold Sequin Trim, Subtles Buttons, Linnen Thread, Glue Dots, and Stamoin' Dimensionals.

Book a Party TODAY... And you too can enjoy the NEW Stampin' Product.

Thanks,
Cary
XXXOOO 


No comments:

Post a Comment