Monday, June 2, 2014

Cary's Bi-Weekly Stampin-Updates

Good Monday Morning Stampers!
  Today at noon its official! 
 
The NEW 2014/2015 Annual Catalog goes LIVE! 
 So click here: to view the items you will want to make some creative projects!

If you feel like making a deal...
 stop by the GARAGE SALE
June  6, 2014
at
1574 Wild Rose Place, Manteca CA 95337...
multiple demonstrators will be there with their retired Stampin' Up and other crafting related items at prices to clear!
Hours: 6-9pm
Bring cash or check... or your credit card(small 2.5%fee added to each transaction).
+++ Cannot make the above location? 
Email me and we can meet..
I can travel to you or you can come look at my house... plenty of deals!++++
 
I had the most amazing time at Jeanne's Gathering this past Sunday.
We played with new stamps, In Colors and glanced through the NEW 2014/2015 Annual Catalog.
Loads of laughter, inspiration and good eats were had by all!
Thank you!
 
Do you want to see a copy of the NEW 2014/2015 Annual Catalog?
Then stop by the garage sale, my home or schedule a playdate so we can have some fun!
I promise you this is one of the best catalog opportunities you will ever have!
Book your 2014/2015 workshop, class, card buffet, playdate, BUNCO, or party by July 31, 2014...
and I will let you choose TWO FREE packs of DSP... one upon your reservation,
and I will add one to your order to help you reach the goal of $150 in sales which means FREE Hostess money to spend!
 
Open House
Sunday, June 29, 2014
Come join me anytime from 10am-7pm as I work on my convention swaps!
You can bring any card, project life, or scrapbooking projects and work in my home for FREE.
(I have consumables for sale: buttons, ribbon, embellishments, cardstock, and SNAIL refill)
but my tools, stamps and my assistance and inspiration is FREE!
RSVP by the 25th for a FREE Gift.
Bring a friend and you both can make one of my convention swaps... super cute!
 
 
 There are so many exciting products, ideas and opportunities for you...
 check out my Stampin' Up Webpage
or ,my blog Cary's on Your CASE!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
ps... any person that orders a My Paper Pumpkin subscription, or signs up, or is a current subscriber is entered in a drawing for a FREE month from me!
 
ppss... if you would like to opt out of these updates... please reply with a no thank you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment