Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Christmas CASE


Oh my goodness... I can hardly contain myself! 
Today, marks the official six months to Christmas Eve!
I love Christmas!
I cannot wait for my Christmas in July Open House on July 27th.
I will have returned from Convention and I will have received my. Holiday Catty's and Pre-order!
Now... I keep seeing some amazing sneak peeks with current product
and here are two CASES made from
The Work of Art Stamp Set! 

CASE#1
Supplies used to make the Christmas Tree CASE are:
Hello Honey Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Whisper White Card Stock, Stars Framelits, Star from Merry Mini Punch Set, Old Olive Stampin' Pad, Hello Honey Stampin' Pad, Rhinestones, Work of Art Stamp Set and Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details.
 
CASE# 2

Are you ready to hear Christmas Carols,
Make your Christmas
or Hannakah Cards,
praise The Lord
and eat yummy treats?
Then you need to stop by on July 27th! 
 I will have it all!
RSVP to me by the 20th for a special gift!

Blessings,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment