Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I wanted to lift up all the special fathers in my life:

My hubby...
Thank you for stepping in, loving and raising a daughter that a lesser man deserted.
Thank you for blessing me with two more amazing children!
Thank you for always saying you wish you could stay home with us, and still going above and beyond in your field of work.  You make us proud!
Thank you for loving me unconditionally and helping me be a better mother everyday!
Thank you for your support of all our families adventures... even when we make mistakes!
143!

My Dad...
You were my first love... and my best role model. 
Unconditional love and support even though I have been away from home for over 24 years... and made more mistakes than I can count on my fingers and toes!
You love my silly, adorable and quirky kids... you have laughed, cried and celebrated all their achievements and disappointments with me and always encourage them to keep going!
They all look like you, and act like you, makes my homesickness less as I see myself and you in them daily!
Thank YOU!
I am so proud of you and love you FOREVER!!!

My Father in Law...
You raised a good man... he is a good father, provider, friend and law enforcement officer because of all you gifted him with! You lead by example and are admired by all that meet you!
Your generosity and love of my children is immeasurable.. I see your acts of kindness flowing into your son, and your grandchildren and I applaud you!
Thank You!

Lastly, and not least...
 Thank you to God, my father, and the king of forgiveness and grace... without your blessings I would not be able to type here today and proclaim you the King of Kings!  You are the core of all three men above and my children and I.  Thank you!

So in true Cary's On Your CASE tradition... here are a few cards I CASE'd,  & created and wish to share with the men in my life!

This is a CASE from Stamp Camp a few years back with Niki Toll.
 
This is a card I made for my Sister's in Stamping swap last spring!
 
My Paper Pumpkin Kit... May 2014!
My Paper Pumpkin Kit May 2014!
 
An original... to mock the stash the hubs grew fro Moustache May... a shift bonding and charitable opportunity to drive the wives and children crazy!

I love you all!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment