Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday 6/30/2014

As I look outside my window:
My Dahlia's are in full bloom, my Iris's are standing tall and a few Gladiola's are starting to peek out!  Late Bloomer's Welcome HERE!  I love how a mixture of flowers fills the edge of my yard and that squash plant peeking and spreading from the neighbors yard is worth the trouble.. I feel like I should send them a thank you card... we will be eating good all week! 

Right now I am:
Enjoying the fact that my kids are sleeping in... with a hubby that works night shift and teenagers its peaceful.  Missing my little Kylie Rose today... as she begins her week with her Grandma and Grandpa!

Thinking and pondering:
If Windmill Farms is open yet... I want to grill veggies tonight!

On my bedside table:
My Bible
A stack of books I plan on reading, re-reading this summer!
A 143 note from the Hubby!
Three hairbands and a catalog as I plan out cards for Christmas in July. 

On my tv tonight:
We are still working through Hitchcock, it is The Birds tonight!

Listening to:
the faint sound of the news...

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Sloppy Joe's, Melon Salad, Grilled Veggies
Tuesday - Mountain Mikes... 1/2 off pizza night
Wednesday - Tacos- Pork?? Here is the new Crock Pot Recipe.
Thursday - Italian Wedding Soup
Friday - 4th of July... Trying Asian Chicken Salad w/Carrot Ginger Sauce 
Saturday - BBQ Shish Kabobs
Sunday - Baked Fried Chicken,  Mooshed Potato's and Broiled Asparagus
 
On my to do list:
Working the Fireworks Booth every night this week for the DSRWC.
Schedule some workshops and classes to keep myself inspired.
Work on my SWAPS for convention... only one more to go!
Haircut Sunday... maybe I will cut off more than three inches.. my hair is long!

Happening this week:
Monday - Working on SU classes in the future, my blog, and learning about Photoshop.
Tuesday -  Lorraine and Caleb come to play today!!! We had a great time last week... doing it again!
Wednesday - Kylie here, Great Grandpa and the FIL here today!
Thursday -  Riding Lessons, and packing Gabriella for FAME CAMP.
Friday -  Happy 4th of July!
Saturday- Cleaning, the house, pool, and garage today!
Sunday -  Church

What I am creating:
Clearing off my Pinterest Cards 2 CASE board! 

My simple pleasure:
Re-reading Jayne Eyre this week... Tragic, romantic and delightful.

Homemaking tips: 
It is hot out... use your crock pot!  I am making Pork Tacos on Thursday! It keeps me from heating up my stove!
 
Looking around the house:
I need fresh flowers, must go cut them from my blooming garden!
  
From the camera:

 

A picture of me and the hubs, we selfie'd at the Golden Follies last Sunday! I have a good man, he sat through the entire show and was impressed with all the ladies!  There were many other things he could have done, but he spent the afternoon with me! I am lucky! 

Prayer List:
Lift up my friends that are battling cancer, pray for the people in the Middle East and surrounding areas,  pray for my children as they attempt different adventures, and last but not least for the poor girls in Nigeria that still need to be returned home!

Bible verse, Devotional:
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.
1 Corinthians 13:7-8

Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment