Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday June 16, 2014


 

As I look outside my window:
Peeking at the neighbors as the kiddos say goodbye to their mommy as she leaves for work... their squeaky lil kid voices are so adorable! 

Right now I am:
 Avoiding the laundry piled on the couch, and sniffing my coffee saying this is going to be a long day!

Thinking and pondering:
 That this is the first Monday of summer and I need to come up with something good to do... maybe a picnic in the park!

On my bedside table:
My Bible
A stack of books I plan on reading, re-reading this summer!
 A 143 note from the Hubby!

On my tv tonight:
 Not a darn thing... I have Convention SWAPS to complete and I am trying to stay focused each evening!

Listening to:
 My Slacker Radio... George Straight!

On the menu for this week:
Monday - BBQ Hot Dogs, potato salad
Tuesday - Mountain Mikes... 1/2 off pizza night
Wednesday - Hamburger Gravy over rice
Thursday - Mystery Crockpot meal... stroganoff or tacos... I have Pinterest recipes to try!
Friday -Chicken Soup
Saturday - Homemade Pizza
Sunday -  Taco Bar for my open house today!

On my to do list:
 Listing a few stamps on eBay... I have some oldies but goodies.
 Take my kids to the dollar movie at the theater... yes it will be a rerun but there is popcorn!
 Schedule some workshops and classes to keep myself inspired.
Work on my SWAPS for convention!

Happening this week:
Monday - Kylie here, Picnic in the Park
Tuesday - Kylie here, riding lessons for the girls.
Wednesday - Kylie here, clean garage
Thursday -  General Meeting for the GFWC DSRWC 
Friday -  OPEN... unsure what I will do but it will be good!
Saturday- Marvin Gallimore gets installed as the Tracy Lions Club President today!
Sunday - Open House

What I am creating:
My Project Life Station... a place to store, create and document our family and our memories!
Convention Swaps, Craft Fair items, and working on wall art!

My simple pleasure:
 This week will be stealing away a lunch date with the hubby, sleeping in one day, and the sense of accomplishment of completed SWAPS!

Homemaking tips: 
We are saving water... we are on a major shortage, so we plug up the sink and soak all the dishes in one area and have buckets in the showers, we have been using on our lawn. 

Looking around the house:
 It feels weird with no rush to school and the silence is actually enjoyable!
    
From the camera:
  
 
 
Matthew and his friends on the last day of school!  They are officially 6th graders and are heading to Middle School!

Prayer List:
 Lift up my friends that are battling cancer, for a few pals that are preggo and in need of a healthy day,  prayers that I can stay focused and continue to work for the Lord and not with any distractions, and last but not least for the poor girls in Nigeria that need to be returned home!

Bible verse, Devotional:
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
who satisfies you with good
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Psalm 103:2-5

 Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment