Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday June 2, 2014

 
As I look outside my window:
I see signs of summer, birds are singing, the flowers are in full bloom, the pool sweep is busy getting ready for the kiddos to jump in after school lets out, and the doggies are already panting from the heat.

Right now I am:
Patiently, waiting for my little Kylie Rose to arrive... since I had a crashed computer last week I did not get to tell you the news!  Kylie and her parents are expecting another lil Sakamoto baby in the fall!  SO I cannot wait for Kylie to tell me all about how her mommy is feeling... and how much she wants a sister!

Thinking and pondering:
What would I do without my amazing, hunky, handsome and helpful hubby?  He really is the best!  How did I ever get so lucky!  I love him so much... he completes all my functions without hesitation... and enjoys my stressed out Monday Mornings!

On my bedside table:
My Bible
our printer... (did I tell you the table holding up the printer broke too last week? Must have been an off week for us!)
A basket filled with hairbands
A 143 note from the Hubby!

On my tv tonight:
Catching up on Netflix... Season 2 of Longmire... Whoop! Whoop!

Listening to:
The birds... somebody forgot to tell them its early! I love the singing so it does not bother me... but they are rather loud and I hope that they are not trying to tell me something else broke!

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Leftovers... we had pasta twice this weekend.. I made too much!
Tuesday - Mountain Mikes... 1/2 off pizza night
Wednesday - Eggplant Parmesan
Thursday - Mystery Crockpot meal...
Friday - Leftovers for the kids
Saturday - Salmon and couscous
Sunday -  BBQ tri-tip, multiple salads and yummy desserts from the federated ladies!

On my to do list:
Finish the board games for Sunday...wrap 110 silverware settings.
Finance Committee meeting, board meeting and lunch with Kelly.
Document all of my activities ... Project Life started here yesterday!!
Stamp some thank you cards!
Bake cookies.
Play with the sweet lil Kylie and maybe take her swimming!

Happening this week:
Monday - Kylie here, Party prep, Finance Committee Meeting
Tuesday - Kylie, Ellie & Lily here, Roking Tots, & Party Prep Mackenzie flies to DC...
Wednesday - Kylie here, Science class, family dinner minus Mackenzie.
Thursday -  Board Meeting, Lunch with Kelly, Choir Program
Friday -Ellie & Lily here, Dental Cleaning, Stampin' Up Garage Sale at Marie's!
Saturday- Last Minute Party Prep
Sunday - Church, Janna's F&ck Cancer Party

What I am creating:
A banner for the party, a target the bad guy (cancer game) and Bra Pong... sounds fun but cancer sucks!

My simple pleasure:
This week it will be slipping in a bath, a cuddle or two with my girl before she leaves on her trip, and starting the Parenting Challenge book I never finished!

Homemaking tips: 
Do not sweat the small stuff, a house is lived in not a museum, so take walks, read, draw, and play together!  White Vinegar &baling sods really does take out pet stains from my white carpet! Thank the LORD!

Looking around the house:
I have a few project piles to get done... but with a little help from my family I can complete them by Sunday!  Life is short I will deep clean next week!
   
From the camera:
  
A selfie of my Gabriella and I ... love this kid... even if she has bouts of being a typical teenager!

Prayer List:::
Thank you for bringing SGT Bowe Bergdahl home! Lift up my friends that are battling cancer, my children need your extra prayers today, last but not least for the poor girls in Nigeria that need to be returned home!

Bible verse, Devotional:::
And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
Hebrews 11:6

1 comment:

  1. You are one busy girl! Congrats on the new baby coming:)

    The new SU! Catty goes live today!!! Just a couple more hours:)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete