Thursday, June 26, 2014

Is There No Limit To Your Awesomeness?

Big News:
Today I have a play date with Kirsten, Emmy and Allison.  
We are going to make a few cards that they have liked on Instagram,
and I came up with a few other projects!
It's a day of friends, fun and inspiration. 

Yesterday,
Kirsten announced that she
will be working at Walt Disney Elementary School next year
as a part-time ELD Instructional Aide.   

I wish her nothing but fun, love and blessings!
Kirsten is an awesome mother, wife, sister and friend.
She inspires all if us around her to be better leaders,
and challenges is to smile and enjoy life when our kids are ...
Let's say difficult to love. 

Good Luck Kirsten!

Here is a card I made for Kirsten:
Supplies Used to Make this Awesome Card are:
Big News Stamp Set, And Many More Stamp Set, Very Vanilla Stamp Cardstock, Brushed Gold Cardstock, Gold Metallic Encore Stamp Pad, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Pearls and Dimensionals.
 
I am off to play by myself until they get here!
Have a great day!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment