Thursday, June 19, 2014

Lynn's SNAIL Mail Swap

Is this not the cutest card you ever have seen?
Look at that lil baby peeking out at you!
I am going to have to order that stamp set just because the baby is so adorable!
 
Here is Lynn Skelton's
SNAIL Mail Swap:
Fellow Demonstrator Lynn Skelton made this for our SNAIL Mail swap.
Something For Baby Recipe:
Whisper White Cardstock, Pistachio Pudding Cardstock, Lullaby DSP, Baby's First Framelits, Something for Baby Stamp Set, Bundled Baby Stamp Set, Itty Bitty Baby Stamp Set, Basic Black Ink Pad, Stazon Black Pad, Blushing Bride Marker, Bermuda Bay Marker, Coastal Cabana Marker, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Ovals Framelits, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Blender Pens, Pistachio Pudding Thick Twine. 

Here is my CASE of her card:
Since I did not have all her same tools I CASE'd it and made it my own.
My recipe:
Blushing Bride Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Pool Party Cardstock, Something for Baby Stamp Set, Baby We've Grown Stamp Set, And Many More Stamp Set, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Deco Labels Framelits, Baby's First Framelits, Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker, Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker, Rhinestones, Blushing Bride Baker's Twine, & Dimensional's.


I love this baby bundle!!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment