Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mary's SNAIL Mail Swap

I found a treat today as I opened my mailbox!
I found a beautiful card from Mary Varley.  
She is one of the talented ladies I met while standing in line
at the New 2014/2014 Catty Premiere
and we bonded quickly!
I knew the moment they said lets swap and stamp soon that they were friends for life! 
She has a wonderful blog: http://www.3amstamper.com/

Here is her Snail Mail Swap:
Supplies used to make her card:
Yippee-Skippee Stamp Set, Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set, Sahara Sand Cardstock, Lost Lagoon Cardstock, Blackberry Bliss Cardstock, Hello Honey Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack, Lost Lagoon Stampin' Pad, Hello Honey Stampin' Pad, Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Pad, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Rhinestones, and Lost Lagoon Stitched Satin Ribbon,

Here is my CASE of her Swap:
Supplies used for my CASE:
Whisper White Cardstock, Daffodil Delight Cardstock, Strawberry Slush Cardstock, All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack, Yippee-Skippee Stamp Set, Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder,
Rhinestone Jewels, Pistachio Pudding Stampin' Pad, Blushing Bride Stampin' Pad, Strawberry Slush Stampin' Pad, Lost Lagoon Stampin' Pad, and Pistachio Pudding Thick Bakers Twine.

I did not have all the same papers as Mary did or I would have done an exact CASE... but it is fun to make a card your own.  Check out Mary's Blog, she has great tips on how to use your stamping supplies and beautiful cards!

Off to finish Convention Swaps.... Lorraine and I had a semi-productive and destructive day yesterday working on Original cards to share with our SU Sister's and eventually with YOU!

Love Ya,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment