Thursday, June 26, 2014

Own It

I had friends over to play yesterday.   We talked about life, friends and Stampin' Up. I had pre set ideas and cards that I wanted to make, and I always get giddy when I see what they made and how they "own  it"!
When given the same stack of supplies each and everyone of us can either make exactly the same project, or we see that card and make it our own!

Here are some examples of our personalities, and our gifts in a few projects we made:
We each looked at some Sneek Peak Examples Stampin' Up had shown us using the Work of Art Stamp Set... Here is our results:

Allison:

Me:

Kirsten:

Emmy:

Again the same base products were used:

Emmy and I made the same basic card:

Kirsten:

Allison:

These ladies owned their projects and loved making the new My Paper Pumpkin Kit too:


Lastly, our sweet lil Emmy sat and used up all her extra supplies and made me a card whist we got down to business planning subscriptions, workshops, camps and more.  Emmy is a natural born stamper and she looked around my room and came up with tons of ideas! 
I love this special card and will treasure it always!

Hope you liked our play date results, if you want to play, call me, text me, email me and let's set a date for fun!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment