Saturday, June 14, 2014

Schools Out...


Since my kids have had finals all week,
my youngest promoted from Grade School to Middle School it's been  crazy  here.
 
I found time to complete a stack of leftovers from Jeanne's stamp gathering...
I even completed a SNAlL MAIL swap,
and one organized convention swap!
  
It also, felt good to clean up my craft space,
and now I have the area spread out to complete another organized convention swap.  
 
The sad thing is I have a hard time staying focused with kids in the pool,
and silly boys running around cracking jokes,
not to mention teenage girls joining in on the fun.  

Project Life in action.. though :-)
 
After a few good laughs I make my way back to the crafting table
and see a new way to play with my stamps. 

Here is a CASE:
This card uses the Blended Bloom stamp,
Something to Say Stamp Set and the new Blendabilities Markers. 
Let me not forget the Mossy Meadow leaves from the Flower Frenzy Bigz Die.
Combine these tools with old product and wa-la... you have a quick birthday card.

Another CASE from Jeanne's gathering:
This CASE used Lullaby Designer Series Paper, Something for Baby Bundle and see the Rhinestone eyes?  They are tinted with a Blendabilities Marker! Pearls, Rhinestones and buttons can be tinted with these wonderful new pens!

An original by one of my up lines Karen Flores.  She shared this card at our sneak peek party. I only changed the base card stock and direction of the Lullaby DSP.  

Since I cannot share my swaps just yet.... (They are originals and are really awesome!)
I want to invite you to join me Sunday, June 29th for my open house.  You can work on any project you like and I will let you see my convention swaps.  You could even make a few yourself!

Tune in for a few more Originals and a few CASE'd cards.  
Happy Stamping!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment