Wednesday, June 18, 2014

SNAIL Mail SWAP

Do you all recall how awesome it was to attend the
NEW 2014/2015 Annual Catalog Preview
at the theater?
Well... as I stood in line I met ladies that wanted to do a Swap.
We exchanged our addresses and guess what...
It's on!
 
I mailed mine out last Friday....

 
 
Here is my SNAIL Mail SWAP card I mailed out:
Supplies used for this card are:
Pool Party Cardstock, Smokey Slate Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Oval Framelits, Smokey Slate Chevron Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Accent Punch, Pool Party Stampin' Pad, Smokey Slate Stampin' Pad, Rhinestone's, and  Tea Lace Doilies.
 
As the rest of the cards arrive in the mail I will CASE them and post pictures with recipes for you all to enjoy!
 
Happy Wednesday!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment