Sunday, June 29, 2014

Watermelon CASE

Last week I was preparing for a stamping play date
and decided we needed saltwater taffy to go in treat bags.
My theme was red, white and blue since I was using the new My Paper Pumpkin Kit.
But...
Screaming "pick me"  from a separate  bin 
 I saw watermelon taffy and they had to jump inside my cart too! 

When I got home, I was glancing at my Instagram account on my iPad...
And @swishandstamp posted a simply summer inspired watermelon card
and I had to CASE it!



Here is my first draft... Not perfect as I still have not costumed caffeine... Still cute though!


Then I played around a little and made this one too:
Supplies used to create these two juicy CASE's: Work of Art Stamp Set, Countless Saying's 2 Photopolymer Stamp Set (little heart for the seeds), And Many More Stamp Set, Mossy Meadow Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 1/2" Circle Punch, Rhinestones, Mossy Meadow Stitched Ribbon, Memento Ink Pad, Real Red Stampin' Pad, and Mossy Meadow Stampin' Pad.

A CASE can go many directions...
And can inspire many great ideas!
Thanks to an adorable start to my day!
 It's my June Open House today and I am off to play!
 
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment