Saturday, July 12, 2014

Blue Ribbon Birthday CASE

I have wanted to play with the Blue Ribbon Stamp Set for a while.
During a play date, Emmy, my lil crafty cutie said that this would make an excellent addition to my stamp collection.  I was telling Lorraine I wanted to order it, and low and behold it showed up in the mailbox the next day... Just to make sure you get how awesome she is ... Let me repeat it was in my mailbox the very next day!  

Here is a snapshot of the Blue Ribbon Stamp Set:
Blue Ribbon Clear Stamp Set 125981
Price: $20.95
It's a ribbon for you! You're the best, really. You'll love creating a ribbon for whatever the occasion with this Two-Step clear mount stamp that coordinates with the 1-3/8" Circle, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punches and the Bitty Banners Frameless Dies. Set Quantity: 7. First appeared in 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.



Here is a card I CASE'd using the stamp set:
Supplies used to make this CASE were:
Whisper White Cardstock, Island Indigo Cardstock & Stampin' Pad, All Abloom DSP Stack, Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon, 1 3/8th Circle Punch, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, Bitty Banner Framelits, Crushed Curry Stampin' Pad, Regal's Button's, Dimensional's and Whisper White Bakers Twine.
 
I am off to see play with the set some more before I put it in the Mail!

Having Fun,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment