Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Emma!

Happy 4th Birthday to my niece Emma!

This is the doll I gave her for her last birthday!

Have you heard of:
 
They are whimsical rag dolls with cute button eyes!
She is getting another today!
(I have a few treats in my suitcase to bring her next month too!) 
 
I made her this card:
Is my lil Emma Lalaloopsy not the cutest thing ever?
She was  CASE that I have been waiting to share with her since last year.
I found  the original card on Pinterst and was ubber excited to find she made a how to video!
 
You can see that I altered it a bit trying to be current ,
using the Starburst Framelit for the dress, the Moonlight DSP Stack, the Flower from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and the soda from Cycle Celebration.
 
 
I hope she likes the doll as much as I do!
Emma has the cutest natural curly hair,
big loving eyes
and a sweet voice that draws you to her.  
I can't wait to see her again in August!
It sucks to be a long distance Auntie..
But her terrific parents keep me in the loop,
as well as my Dad.  
He has her call as often as he has her. 

Hope you all take the time to stamp today! I'm back from Convention and ready to play!

Hugs!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment