Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday 7/28/14


As I look outside my window:
I am enjoying how my dogs cannot stop barking at our pool guy, he is the same man... and yet a stranger so they nark at him as they fight for his love and attention!

Right now I am:
Running a little late, the hubby came home around 4:30 am and needed to be out the door again by 6:30.  He asked me to wake him. So I stayed awake watching Heaven is for Real and then fell back to sleep after he drove away.  I wanted to get some yard work dome before the sun turned hot.  Too late now.

Thinking and pondering:
 After a whirl wind of a weekend, I should just spend the day in the pool with my kids.  It is the last time I can do that.

On my bedside table:
A pile of color books, my bible, and fake flowers... they are usually on my piano but somehow they were moved here... they need to be dusted... this could be my reminder!

On my tv tonight:
 To Catch a Thief... my latest Netflix movie.  I am waiting for the hubby to watch it with me.

Listening to:
 The sounds of my dogs lapping their water bowls clean, and only a few birds, they all are quiet as it becomes hotter outside.

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Leftovers from Christmas in July
Tuesday - Mountain Mikes... 1/2 off pizza night
Wednesday - Spaghetti
Thursday - French Dip Sammies
Friday - Chinese Take Out...
Saturday - Take Out Fake Out... we are going to FAKE a Take out dinner... Mystery night!
Sunday - Picnic for the concert in the park.
 
On my to do list:
Pack my son for his trip to Washington next week, prepare items for District Meeting, glean out the garden.
 
Happening this week:
Monday - Hubby has a golf tournament today, I have to make party leftovers.
Tuesday -  Gabriella gets braces. Heading to Lorraine's to watch Caleb play ball! 
Wednesday - Kylie here, I think we may drive to Manteca.
Thursday -  Ridding Lessons! Stamping my day away!
Friday -  Payday, car tune up and a little school shopping.
Saturday- Family Fun Night
Sunday -  Concert in the Park

What I am creating:
 A banner, samples from the new catty, leftovers from my three shows this past week and a special gift for Linda.

My simple pleasure:
The pickle and ham dip... let's just say ot tastes awesome on a rice cracker and yes that sounds weird but is so yummy!

Homemaking tips: 
A little bit of Stampin' Up! in every room brightens my world!  It is my goal to show you how to share your love throughout your house this week!
 
Looking around the house:
It is quiet... hubby is gone, dogs are now quiet, the kids are all in bed... and I want chaos!
  
From the camera:


My hubby helped the boys make pizza this past Saturday for the sleepover, while I set up my room for my Open House, I have to say, they did good!  I have the best Hubby EVER!
 
 Prayer List:
Praying for my friend Linda, she lost her beautiful mother, praying for the people in the Middle East, how sad I am for all the families.  Prayers to my friends, family, and their friends and families battling that nasty Cancer.  Prayers for peace, and rain!

Bible verse, Devotional:
  Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears  we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.

1 John 3:2


Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment