Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday 7/7/14

 
As I look outside my window:
The sky is blue, not a cloud in sight! It is going to be a hot one today!

Right now I am:
Reviewing the camp pack list to see if I forgot anything.... Gabriella leaves for a week today!

Thinking and pondering:
Why Monday's sneak up on me!

On my bedside table:
My Bible
A stack of books I plan on reading, re-reading this summer!
A 143 note from the Hubby!
Stack of towels and those unmatchable socks... I just cannot throw them away!

On my tv tonight:
Grand Hotel, I starting watching a few episodes over the weekend and I am hooked!

Listening to:
the thundering of my cats paws... I swear hewalks heavy just to get the whole house awake and to find the best lap to sleep in!

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Gnocchi and a green salad 
Tuesday - Mountain Mikes... 1/2 off pizza night (are we predictable or what?
Wednesday - Stroganoff
Thursday - Potato Soup and some homemade bread
Friday - hopefully leftovers
Saturday - Pesto Pasta
Sunday - BBQ at Gabriella's Camp Performance
 
On my to do list:
Write a few newsletter articles, & prepare a full month of blog samples... without getting distracted!

Happening this week:
Monday - My lil Bugaboo goes to Camp, youngest has a dentist appt.
Tuesday -  dusting
Wednesday - Kylie is here, we may drive to Manteca to see her grandparents today!
Thursday -  Riding Lessons, and District Board Meetings today.
Friday -  Not a darn thing!!
Saturday- Class Prep
Sunday -  Church & my Gabriella comes home today!

What I am creating:
A special order, and gifts for four amazing ladies! 

My simple pleasure:
Apricots, and let me tell you, yummo!

Homemaking tips: 
We are stretching water here, so we use all our leftover water, for our garden, if its hot let it cool first... lets just say I scalded a portion of our lawn!  Shhh, don't tell the hubby!
 
Looking around the house:
I see so much clutter that piled up after a lazy Sunday. I will tackle a few piles. 
  
From the camera:

So this is my son... he is so silly, we were about to go swimming and he comes waddling down the hall last night... in haste he grabbed his fathers swim trunks... silly lil guy keeps me laughing!
 

Prayer List:
Lift up my friends that are battling cancer, pray for our family friend Don that has been in and out of the hospital with a very bad virus,  pray for the people in the Middle East and surrounding areas,  pray for my children as they attempt different adventures, and last but not least for the poor girls in Nigeria that still need to be returned home!

Bible verse, Devotional:
Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:9-11

Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment