Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday July 14, 2014

 
As I look outside my window:
My three dogs (Fanci, Perry, and Star are looking at me and wishing for more treats! Cuteness, and love begging for some love.  I swear they eat less in the summer, but I seem to treat more!  I will slip treats into my pockets! I need to take them for a walk before the heat gets worse!

Right now I am:
Rethinking my weekly plan!  The hubby is no longer driving me to Utah as planned, so I am adjusting my extra days home.. no worries I filled them up! Trying not to have a temper tantrum because I cannot be in two places at once... thank you to the inventor of FACETIME... this wife will not miss an important day of her hubby's career!

Thinking and pondering:
 When did life get so scheduled?  Can a day go by that we can just lounge? Why do other's plan things last minute and change my scheduled vacation?  Will I ever sleep alone in a bed with my hubby?  Why can I not have enough Basil in my garden for Pesto?  What would I do with out my girlfriends?  Stepping in and cheering me through this week!  I week I have been looking forward to for months? Love you Lorraine and Sarah!  My hubby is the best, and I will miss him. 

On my bedside table:
My Bible
Empty printer ink boxes... silently screaming "REPLACE ME". I swear I wait til I need to print before I replace what I need.

On my tv tonight:
 Whatever the Hubby wants... its his vacation time he is burning, I am only a cuddle partner!

Listening to:
 Birds chirping, the washer rinsing, the coffee percolating, the hubby sweeping, and a dog yawn.

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Spagetti
Tuesday - Mountain Mikes... 1/2 off pizza night
Wednesday - Sammy & Soup
Thursday - Pie Hole... yup I am trying this place out!
Friday - Lorraine and Sarah Pick the Location
Saturday - Airport Surprises... yay. 8-? Maybe a late dinner in Oakland with the family.
Sunday - Picnic Basket Fare
 
On my to do list:
Pack for convention, finish Gabriella's Camp laundry, walk to the market for basil!

Happening this week:
Monday - Cleaning and finishing Pillow Pressies!
Tuesday -  More Family time!
Wednesday - I head to Utah!
Thursday -  Ridding Lessons! Mama is having fun with the girlies!
Friday -  Daddy's Promotion to Lt, a proud wife will be Face timing from Utah.
Saturday- Last day of SU Convention, and I get to see my kiddos. 
Sunday -  Workshop Prep, and I work the concert in the park!

What I am creating:
Kirsten's SU Party: some adorable party favors, and working on a paper flower arrangement.  

My simple pleasure:
Anything Stampin' Up, time with my family, and sleep!

Homemaking tips: 
When you are planning to leave for the day, clean really good as you walk out the door.  Then, when you come home it will be clean and welcoming!
 
Looking around the house:
I must repot a few plants before I leave!
  
From the camera:
My Boys:
Last night on our walk home my son jammed his foot, and our HERO Daddy lifted him onto his shoulders for the last leg of our trip!
 Prayer List:
Lift up my friends that are battling cancer, pray for our family friend Don that has been in and out of the hospital with a very bad virus,  pray for the people in the Middle East and surrounding areas,  pray for my children as they attempt different adventures, and last but not least for the poor girls in Nigeria that still need to be returned home! Thank You Dear Lord for putting Tom Wright into remission!  May I live life to the fullest!

Bible verse, Devotional:
 The Lord will keep you from all evil;
he will keep your life.
The Lord will keep
your going out and your coming in
from this time forth and forevermore.
Psalm 121:7-8

Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment