Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday July 21, 2014

 

As I look outside my window:
The fog is still lingering, and I see an early pumpkin growing ever so large along the fence!  I dislike the smell and taste of pumpkin but I love them in all other ways!

Right now I am:
Sharing this post with you later than normal... catching up on sleep after an amazing trip to Utah, and a fun filled Sunday with my family!

Thinking and pondering:
Life can be so short, we need to live it to the fullest, let go of the bitter drama, and do what we can to let our little loves know that they can make a difference.  I am blessed with three amazing treasures and I cannot thank my hubby enough for sharing them with me! I love being a mom! 

On my bedside table:
My Bible
a pile of swaps from convention that I am planning to CASE! 

On my tv tonight:
Hell on Wheel's from Netflix... I love that they stream what I am too cheap to pay for... Cable I love you but you distract me from life, family and my stamping!

Listening to:
only the sound of my fingers hitting the keys... all of my house is asleep!

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Dinner with my neighbor... we will hit the farmer's market then decide!
Tuesday - Mountain Mikes... 1/2 off pizza night
WednesdaySalisberry Steak Meatballs, Kale, and Egg Noodles.
Thursday - Soup and Sammies... I have a SU party to do tonight... must slip out early!
Friday - Won Ton Soup
Saturday - Homemade Pizza... and teenage boy junk food... EWWW!
Sunday - Holiday inspired dips and snacks... all day! YAY!
 
On my to do list:
Clean up my stamp area, AKA: my dinning room... dinner guests means clean up CARY!
 
Happening this week:
Monday - Enjoying my neighbors and my pile of gifts from Convention.
Tuesday -  Working on my Christmas in July cards.
Wednesday - School PE's today, a lil stamping too!
Thursday -  Ridding Lessons! Kirsten's SU Party
Friday -  A whole lot of nadda!!!
Saturday- Sleepover time: 4 11 year old boys and a long list of things to do!
Sunday -  Christmas in July... Yay!

What I am creating:
CASEing some great cards from convention. 

My simple pleasure:
the quiet house before the storm, I mean family wakes up, and coffee!

Homemaking tips: 
If you have not used it in a year, two, or three... then its ok to let it go!
 
Looking around the house:
A bomb went off here.... better get to cleaning!
  
From the camera:
What I missed last Friday:

My oldest had to work, I was in Utah, so my two younger angels filmed and facetimed me!!! I am so proud of my hubby!
 Prayer List:
I am lifting up my dear friend Linda, she lost her mother AKA: Grandma Bea this past week, for Don and Janet... his illness has taken a toll on them both, the Wright family: Tom is in remission!!!, for better results for a few other friends battling cancer, for my kids... please continue to be sweet and innocent, yet smart enough to make thoughtful decisions! Peace for so many... Lord I know you have a plan but why do we mess it up?

Bible verse, Devotional:
19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their craftiness,” 20 and again, “The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile.”
1 Corinthians 3:19-20

Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment