Sunday, July 13, 2014

I Think You're Amazing

A stamp set I earned last year for FREE lingers in my mind
as I always want to use it and have not done it justice.  

That stamp set is Lovely Romance:
 
Lovely Romance Clear Stamp Set 130267
Price: $14.95
These clear mount images are definitely vintage-inspired and full of romance. Create fabulously detailed cards the special person in your life will love. Set Quantity: 5.

I had a special order to fill for the winner of my Talent Auction Prize for the DSRWC.  
She requested all 30 cards at once; blank,birthday, get well, and thinking of you.
I have multiple leftovers from my All Abloom DSP stack.... It was to be used for all of my Convention 2014 swaps.  I do believe I was able to stretch that stack very far!

Here is one card I made for Linda:
Supplies used for this card were: Pistacho Pudding Cardstock, Strawberry Slush Cardstock, Blushing Bride Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Strawberry Slush Stampin' Pad, Whisper White Baker's Twine, White Organza Ribbon, Chalk Talk Framelits, Deco Label Framelits, and Vintage Fauceted Buttons.

I am going to try and find a cute container/basket to put the cards in for Linda. 
I hope she adores them as much as I enjoyed making them!
Off to shop,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment