Thursday, July 17, 2014

It's Your Birthday Card Swap for the Swap in my Jammies!

Woo Hoo!
I had fun last night!
 
I want to give a special shout out to
Michelle Hornback
&
Angela Waters!
They put on an amazing party!
 
 
We had a blast last night at the
5th ANNUAL SWAP IN YOUR JAMMIES at the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek!
 
Exciting to see all the ladies in their Pajamas!
 
Here is the card front I created for the party:

Supplies used to make this card were:
Big News Stamp Set, Island Indigo Stampin' Pad, All Abloom Paper Stack,
Island Indigo Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Daffodil Delight Cardstock, 
 Silver Glitter Paper (I used my Daffodil Delight Blendabilites to color it yellow),
Lost Lagoon Cardstock, Zig Zag Embossing Folder, Spiral Border Punch,
Banner Framelits, star from Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Triangle Punch, Glue Dots, and SNAIL!
 
 
Super excited because we received amazing cards in exchange!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment