Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Convention Make n Take CASE

Is there a person out there that does not like Make n Takes? I dare say it is my favorite part about stamping and my stamping friends. Almost everybody in my stamping family offers them for me to do when I see them. Even Shelli talked about offering them to guests that attended a BBQ. Step outside and pretend that you are a my guest... Would it not be great to make and take home your very own creation? 
We get spoiled at Stampin' Up! Convention, they gave us at least six Make n Takes to complete whilst swooning over our new stamp sets, samples, and absorbing the energy from the many talented people around us. I especially loved our newest stamp set:
(And the wonderful class I attended while making the Make n Take)

Kinda Eclectic 



Kinda Eclectic Clear-Mount Stamp Set 135350
Price: $19.95

 
Here is my version of their Make n Take and then my CASE of their card.
The card on the left is the card we made in Salt Lake City, super fun and many new techniques for me. When I returned home I had Kirsten's Party with a minimum of twelve ladies... I altered the card to accommodate the number of ladies to my stamp supplies on hand.  I will not lie... It was a hit! 

I chose to use this set because Kirsten was the first Walt Disney Elementary Mom to approach me when we moved here, and she continued to approach me daily, and introduced me around to the rest of the kind crew. A little kindness does go a long way... Because my journey from homeschooling to traditional schooling required me learning all kinds of things.  Kirsten never let me down.  Skills and tools of the best mother's were shared so that I did not miss a beat. Let's just say she knows what she is doing and how to make the teachers happy, while guiding our kids into well behaved students. 
So whenever I see Kirsten, or her beautiful daughter Emmy I try and have them make a card... They are a walking commercial for kindness and pretty talented as all their work is amazing! 

Show a little kindness today! 
I believe in you... And stop by for a make n take!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment