Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The beginning of My Inspire Create and Share 2014

My adventure began with a few sightings... Multiple ladies with Stampin' Up gear as I checked my bag, as I went through security, and then when I sat down I ran into Nicole and her sister.. 

My nerves had me rather chatty and then I just could not stop... 

While chatting we spied Patty Bennett:
She travels with a huge group of her Downline! 

Then I was looking across the way and look who I find:
It's Tammy Waddell! Shut the Front Door!

Being ever so celebrity stalky, I asked for photos... 
I got shy and moved away but my gal Nicole had my back... 
Nicole talked with her and found out that Tammy will have a booth at The Scrapbook Expo in Santa Clara, and that she will be hosting classes... I see a field trip in my future! 

Ah, then my crazy hat came on when the attendant asked if anyone would be willing to give up their seat ... $350 us price of my ticket.  So I did it... Yes, I hate to fly, but life is an adventure right?? So here I sit at the gate looking around for other stampers to stalk! 

Tune in later for updates! 
Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment