Thursday, July 3, 2014

Patriotic Thank You CASE

I saw the cutest show,
so I must thank the person that introduced me to it!
You can never have too many thank you cards.
I made this card for my friend Joan.
She donated 6 tickets for the Golden Follies
and I won them at the DSRWC Talent Auction.
Let's just say that it was a blast!
Who knew what these ladies could do?
They changed costumes so fast and kept the rhythm upbeat?
I did not expect it to be so entertaining.
The Golden Follies is a dance troop made up of ladies that are
55 and older. 
One dancer was turning 90!
If y0u are in the Bay Area, you should go see them!
 
The hubby took pictures of us while we waited for the second half to start!
 
We tried an ussie too...
Let's Just say this one turned out better!
 
Here is a CASE that  I found using my favorite new stamp set:Work of Art:
Supplies used to make this CASE
Night of Navy Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Work of Art Stamp Set, Hello Honey Stampin' Pad, Real Red Stampin' Pad, Night of Navy Stampin Pad, Gold Glimmer Paper, and the star from the Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack.  I used a 3x3 post it note to mask off the area where the Stars and Stripes do not over lap.

I am off to work on some more cards!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment